Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend camping trip

On a spur of the moment Evan and I decided to take Jack our 2 year old son camping. So we ditched the baby at my parents and off to the woods we went (Well if you count a Ontario provincial park the woods) I was very careful in planning our menu I picked hamburgers and hot dogs that were very low on points and packed lots of fresh fruit and other healthy snacks. All in all it was a success we got in lots of swimming and walking including my very short late night speed walks to the washrooms. I have a slight gain on my scale but that is expected considering I lost 6.6 lbs last week. I won't consider it a gain until I have my official weigh in on Wednesday.

3 comments:

266 said...

Glad you had fun this weekend; I love camping too! Good for you making sure that your menu was on the healthier side... vacations always make staying on track a little more difficult. Keep up the great work and I'm sure the scale will show a small loss this week!

266 said...

I just wanted to let you know that I put your name up for an award on my site! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Wow great weekend for you! Nice