Saturday, September 27, 2008

If I don't post it did not happen!

So last week I had my first gain since I got back on track with my weight loss. It was a whopping 0.2. I did not post last week thinking if I don't talk about it it did not happen. I feel guilty about that because gains are inevitable and I would hardly call 0.2 a gain I mean if I had chose a different pair of pants to wear or took my wedding ring off then I may not have gained. But over the week I let that measly 0.2 get a hold of me. The bad thoughts started to creep into my head. I stopped exercising and tracking my points. Next thing I knew I'm sitting on the couch eating a bag of potato chips. Good thing I came to my senses in the nick of time got right back on track and had a 1.6 loss this week.

2 comments:

Natalia said...

Good for you on getting back on track. Gains are a part of this journey. They are hard to deal with but as long as we don't let them get the best of us they are only temp! Congrats on the loss! :)

Natalia said...

Hey Heather, just checking in to see how you are doing! Hope all is well.