Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday Weigh in.

Well another week has passed and I'm happy to report I am down another 3.4 this week. That makes it a total of 16.4 pounds. Had a bit of a stressful week so I was not sure I could pull off a big number. I had what I have self diagnosed myself with a panic attack. I was at work when my heart started racing I was feeling panicky and almost fainted (in a class full of 6 year olds) Well it passed and I have not had an "episode" since. Work has been very stressful. I am working with a very challenging boy who does not listen and throws a fit on average of once every 20 minutes. And the classroom teacher always gives me looks like why can't you control this kid. I have been planning on transferring schools so I am just waiting for the postings to come out and getting stressed about starting at a new school. Anyway I am happy with my weight loss this week. It's so good to finally see big numbers. I thought I had run out of them.

2 comments:

Natalia said...

Wow that's a great loss! Good for you!

blendergrl said...

I just came across your blog from ww.ca - you are doing fantastic! We had very similar start wieghts, I look forward to watching you lose!