Monday, February 1, 2010

I thought I was fat

So my husband found an old photo album of a couple of vacations I took when I was 19 years old. One of the trips was to the Dominican and I remember being so self conscious because I thought I was huge. I am wearing shorts with my bathing suit to hide my legs and am in a one piece suit. OMG I can't believe I thought I was fat back then, I was so skinny. I was maybe 140 lbs in those pictures but because my friend was 20 lbs lighter I thought I was a hippo. I am now 100 lbs heavier then my old "fat" self. What I would kill to be that "fat" again. I wish I could go back in time tell that girl you are beautiful stop hiding yourself. And maybe give her a smack and tell her to stay away from potato chips and french fries in the future.

No comments: