Monday, February 22, 2010

Tomato head

So if you popped off my head and replaced it with a tomato that would be a fair portrait of what I look like after I work out. No maybe I'm wrong there is a hint of purple in my tomato head. Maybe I should replace my head with a plum? An eggplant? Hmmm next time I am in the grocery store I will be sure to examine all purple/ red produce.

I have gotten into the routine of working out 30 minutes on the elliptical every afternoon,. When I first started working out I noticed the tomato head when I finished my workout. I though it was maybe because I was so out of shape and carrying around 266 lbs. But 34 lbs and a few months later I am just as red when I finish. Not sure what that is all about. My husband laughs at me and my baby kind of gives me a funny look after my workouts. I wonder if I am doomed a lifetime of being a tomato head. Seriously I look like I am going to drop dead with a stroke after my workouts. That's probably the reason why people used to look at my with worry when I used to work out at the gym.

2 comments:

Candace said...

HAHA-Kick butt-red head and all~

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate! My cheeks get so red after any kind of exercise... or red wine :)