Monday, October 19, 2009

Biggest Loser

Yesterday was the first day in a new challenge I am in. I am very excited about it because I love challenges I feel they help me stay motivated. This week is the water challenge I feel I can do well at this because I love water and drink lots anyway.

On the darker side of things I am feeling nervous about my weigh in this week. We had Thanksgiving dinner a week late at my in-laws on Saturday. I served myself very little portions thinking if I am still hungry after I eat I will go back for another piece of turkey. before I could sit down to eat the baby started fussing so I got up and spent 10 minutes rocking him to sleep. After he was sleeping I ate my dinner and thought I will have some more turkey but unfortunately everybody else helped them selves to seconds before I could get there. So I went home hungry and against my better judgement asked Evan to stop off and get my chips on the way home. I ate 3/4 of the bag all by myself and was still not satisfied so i sent Evan out to McDonald's and when all was said and done i ate about 5 times my points for the day.

No comments: