Friday, October 9, 2009

Celebrate


Well I have a few milestones I am able to celebrate this week. Might as well jump right into it. Yesterday I lost 2 lbs and reached my WW 10% got yet another key chain to add to my collection from previous failed WW attempts. But this will be my last key chain I don't have an option to lose my footing and fall backwards again. This 2 lb loss also put me into the 230's a place where I am excited to be and I am at 239 the same weight I was when I got pregnant with my first son. So that means I have taken off every single pound I gained in either of my pregnancies.


I am losing slowly this time and I am fine with it. I have done the race to take off the weight before and always found myself weighing more at the end of those journeys then when I started. So a 1 -2lb loss a week is fine by me. I do have a goal to get below 200 by my 30th birthday which is in May but if I don't meet that its o.k. I guess my real goal is to still be on program and losing by my 30th birthday.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Heather,

Those are some very good milestones! Congratulations! I believe in you and think that you will meet your goal of under 200 by your birthday, no problem. I wish you continued success!

Jennifer