Saturday, October 3, 2009

Get that F@#king thing out of here!!!!


That was my thoughts when I weighed myself this morning and did not like what I saw. First I stepped on 246 "grrr that can't be right" step off and back on 237 "nice but I better double check" step off and back on 242 "WTF" The scale has to go! Its not the binge eating or the lack of exercise that makes me fall off the wagon, its the scale. I obsessively weigh myself everyday sometimes more then once a day. I get easily discouraged by the numbers which leads into a more lax-ed attitude towards eating healthy. So after working the WW program like a rock star I weighed myself this morning and was pissed off with what I saw so I told my husband to take the scale and hide it. For the month of October I am committing myself to only getting weighed in at my WW. meeting

1 comment:

Stephy22 said...

WTG! Keep it hidden! You will noticed you have lost more by not weighing yourself, that way there is no guilt!!

saw you on WW :D