Friday, October 16, 2009

Scrapbook

I found an old weight loss scrapbook I had been working on a few years ago. It was pretty depressing to see how well I had done just to throw it all away and gain back plus 20 more. I removed the pages and stored them away and decided to start again (even though I am already 3 months and 30 lbs into it). Hopefully I can keep up with adding to it and it does not end up in the graveyard of unfinished scrapbooks along with my wedding one and my first son's one.

I had my weigh in yesterday and am ashamed at the fact I was upset by the number. I lost 2.2 lbs which is an awesome number especially since it was after a holiday. But I had the number 3.4 stuck in my head because that is what I needed to lose to reach 30 pounds off. Anyway the baby is crying so I'm off to do my mommy thing.

1 comment:

266 said...

I totally understand this as I just went through it today too! However, we both need to remember that this is a long term journey that will take time. Congrats on your loss and thanks for commenting on my blog today!