Monday, August 25, 2008

The F word

I have known my husband for 8 years and for the first time ever he called me fat tonight. Actually the exact quote was a fat C*nt. Out of all the screaming matches we have ever had that was the first time that has come out. Its not like I have never been called fat before, 5 years ago I worked in a group home for troubled teens and received my share of fat comments. But to hear that from the person who is supposed to love you. To know that after everything you have been through with this person when it comes down to it all they see is FAT. Soon after he immediately tried to back track I did not mean it, your not fat blah blah blah. But come on its like calling the sky blue then going back and trying to say it isn't. I live my life hating the way I look, I go out and I feel so self conscious, I worry about what people think and say about me. My solitude has always been my home never having to feel ashamed of myself and now its like I don't have that.

4 comments:

Natalia said...

Oh Heather, so sorry that happened to you.

Evan said...

I am so sorry that I ssid that honey. It was inexcusable and unforgivable. I DO love you so much. I should never have said or even thought that. I know, more that anyone else how much that was wrong and hurtful to you. I can't take it back, or even begin to make it up to you, but I will spend the rest of my day's trying with everything I have. I love you.

Felicia said...

Is he still able to stand? The *f* word is bad enough but he would have seen an ugly side of evil with the *c* word. I am so sorry this happened to you.

Chin up as you are neither the F or the C word!! Those who toss words to be hurtful are truely the lowest. Anger is no excuse for being cruel.

*BIG SUPER HUGGLES*
=0)

Chrissie said...

I'm so sorry sweetie. I understand how you feel. My fiance said something about my weight a few weeks ago and you don't even want to know what I did to him. Needless to say he got the point and now is much better. I have to think to my self...I may be fat but I can change that but you will always be a butt head. Hang in there girl!