Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday Weigh In

Today was my weigh in day and I lost -1.6. I am happy I lost but still feel disappointed I have not had that one major loss I always do at the start of my many many many weight loss attempts. I took a look back at my journals and noticed I have not been eating all my daily points. So that is my goal this week to eat all my points. Today was the first day and it was hard. By 9:00pm this evening I still had 15 points left so I have been eating non-stop and dumping flax seed on everything to boost the nutritional value and calories. Anyway enough with the technical talk. I am starting to worry about next week. I work with the school board so i go back on Tuesday and worry about how I will eat healthy and get in my exercise. I find it hard in September because just in the distance I see Christmas and with Christmas is 20 lb weight gains. Christmas is my Everest.

2 comments:

Natalia said...

Hey Heather, Congrats on the weight loss! If you have a hard time getting all your points in I would suggest that you eat higher point food. Instead of bread that is 1pt for 2 slices get some that is one pt per slice. Instead of fat free foods try low fat. That way your getting more points throughout the day and hopefully won't have 15 pts left and the end of the day. :)

Hope this helps!! :)

Chrissie said...

Good job on the loss. Yes many people don't realize that when you eat too much or eat too little you sometimes don't lose. Good job for figuring this out. Hopefully you will eat more and lose as well.