Friday, August 22, 2008

Wednesday Weigh In

Wednesday I weighed in and have to selfishly admit I was disappointed. I lost 2.8 most people would call that an accomplishment but I just cant get excited about that number. It was my third weigh in since going back to WW. My first two weeks I cheated and did not exercise very much and lost 2.4 each week. My third week was the week I really committed. I could not justify paying every week If I was not going to be serious. So last week I tracked everything I ate started going on my elliptical everyday drank water like crazy and I all I can pull off is the same number when I was doing it half ass-ed. I just have to keep going and get as much off at the beginning when I am still motivated because I have been here many times before and know later on the weigh starts to trickle off it gets hard.

This weeks weight loss: -2.8 lbs
Total weight loss: -7.4 lbs

1 comment:

Natalia said...

I know what you mean. Try not to get to discouraged, it could be water weight. Are you sore from working out, that can mean water retention. I think that 7 lbs in 3 wks is awesome!! But I know what you mean!