Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Here we go again!!!!!!

Here i go on my 4ooth attempt to lose weight (encouraging eh) well where do I start. Hello my name is Heather and I'm a foodaholic. I have been overweight since I was 21 30 pounds overweight I have battled it sometimes with passion and sometimes not at all. Well 7 years and one kid later I am 120 lbs overweight. How did I get here? I don't know. I sometimes joke about being a reverse anorexic when I look in a mirror I don't see an obese girl just a chubby girl. But sometimes just sometimes I catch a glimpse of me in a picture and reality sinks in. I am obese slowly killing myself with food. I hate it I hate being tired and grumpy I hate shopping for food being scared people are looking at me I hate buying clothes and I hate being the biggest mom at the playground. I joined WW 3 weeks ago and have lost 4.8lbs so far not a whole lot but now I am going to kick it up a notch and I will succeed. I have another weigh in tomorrow so I will wish myself luck.

2 comments:

Natalia said...

Hi Heather,
I can relate to your post. It's a tough battle but you can do it!!
Natalia

Felicia said...

Hello!

I saw your comment and link on another blog and thought I would pop by and wish you the very best with your weight loss journey!! YOU CAN DO IT!! One step at a time.

Have a WONDERFUL day!
*huggles*
=0)